Unique product specifications
- People who often insert and remove their earplugs
- Musicians during rehearsal or performance
- Children who are prone to lose their earplugs
Extend the life span of your hearing protection with various accessories, such as storage bags and cleaning sprays.
Cord for earplugs
When you frequently insert and remove your Alpine earplugs, it may be practical to attach a cord to your earplugs. Alpine has developed an useful band which can be purchased separately.
The cord can easily snap to the earplugs. Since the cord is attached to the side of the filter, the filter is not closed off and will not affect the performance of the filter. The cord was developed by Alpine itself, and made especially for Alpine. The thin, black and flexible cord is elegant in its simplicity and easy to store.
Because of the cord, you can easily insert and remove your earplugs without having to put them down somewhere. You can simply let the earplugs dangle from your neck. For even more security, you can also put the cord through the loop of, for example, your jacket or wetsuit, so that you’ll never lose your earplugs.
The cord (ie., string, band or strap) is great for:
- People who often insert and remove their earplugs;
- Musicians during rehearsal or performance;
- Children who are prone to lose their earplugs;
- During work activities which require earplugs on-and-off;
- While surfing.
The cord is only suitable for Alpine earplugs.